Sunday, July 17, 2011

Monday's Music Moves Me

HI EVERYBODY AND WELCOME TO  THE 46th WEEK OF    
"MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME"

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend, and welcome to MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME TOMOSER STYLE! Our Head Conductor of this LOVE TRAIN is XmasDolly!   Co-Conductors are  Lorie of  The Shewbridges of Celebration, Florida,,  LARRY from CakeblastCALLIE from JAmericanSpice, and Stacy from Stacy Uncorked.  Just a bunch of swingin' people that Mooooooves Me! 

SO ALL ABOARD EVERYBODY!  DON'T PUSH!  DON'T SHOVE!  There's room for everybody!  They're eager to greet us at the station.  So get on board.  Okay, signing in to their linky first;  leaving a comment on my way out to the next stop because I already have their cool button then taking the train to the next stop to see/hear the next sounds of coolness, AND this week I decided to display their linky too.  I'm sure it'll be easy to keep track on who I'm visiting.  So, before you leave to go to your next stop, and this week's theme is a "Freebie" so I'd like to share with you the new version I have of a classic song, "My Way".  I hope you enjoy it.
This next one is one of my favorites.  It's called, "He ain't heavy, he's my brother".  This past weekend a very good friend of mine called me to tell me his 41 yr. old. son had committed suicide.  My heart is very heavy right now & I ask you all for prayers for the family.  Thank you very much.  I hope you enjoy this tune.  It was done a while back, and yes that's me singing, and the cutie is my granddaughter.


DON'T FORGET  TO LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU LIKED MY MUSIC & FOLLOW IF YOU WILL! 
 THANKS I WILL RETURN THE SAME & TO ALL A VERY HAPPY MONDAY! 

7 comments:

  1. God bless your friend who is feeling such a deep loss and I know because you are a friend then his loss is like yours. My prayers are with all those who loved this man who took his life.

    Perhaps, you would care to break the ole Monday blahs with my little Monday meme pick-me ups! I hope you had an excellent weekend. Have a marvelous week!
    Check out my recent post….
    Music Move Me for Free
    ~Cathy Kennedy, Children's Author
    The Tale of Ole Green Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear!
    I cannot even imagine his loss. I'm glad you are there to bear with him.

    Thank you for sharing.

    *hug*

    I hope the week will be good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know now that you are a part of our blogger world you loss is our loss, your pain is our pain. Of course I will keep your friend's family in my prayers. Love your song choices, and the second choice just totally touched my heart. Hang in there my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend and his son Tom-That's a rough, rough situation and of course my thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

    Those are all beautiful songs! Thank you for sharing them with us today :)

    I especially love your little granddaughter singing along with you-She IS such a little cutie!

    Have a musical week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, so sorry to hear of the loss. My heart goes out to the family.
    ~Naila Moon

    http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2011/07/music-moves-me-july-18-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. you never fail to surprise me every week. What a beautiful song! your definitely in our thoughts.
    MMMM - Freebie Week @ Bookin It Up

    ReplyDelete