Saturday, January 7, 2012

SOOC SATURDAY!

SOOC Saturday
Basically you're supposed to post a picture (that you took) Straight Out Of the Camera…. no editing and link up! If you’d like to post an edit after your SOOC shot, that’s fine too.  So, I don't know about editing, and not sure about the latest picture, but here's one for you to see.  Thanks for stopping by and please leave a kind comment.  Thank you and have a great day!
Rosie just sent this to me. She's my new girlfriend.
I also found out that my Kickstarter Post (below if you haven't seen it yet) Is now able to take donations at Pay Pal should be set up by tonight or tomorrow.  Thank you.
 Hopefully I will see you on Monday at Xmasdolly's  Monday's Music Moves Me !

3 comments:

  1. Yo Tom! Rosie is a knock out! Wow! Thanks for sharing her pic. That's great about the Kickstarter program of yours. Pay Pal is a lot easier. Let us know when you got it done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up today! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower. Beautiful picture.
    Happy new year!
    evescrochet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete