Sunday, February 12, 2012

Monday's Music Moves Me

HI EVERYBODY AND WELCOME TO THE 76th wk of
"MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME"
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Welcome to MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME ~TOMOSER STYLE! Our Head Conductor of this LOVE TRAIN is my friend, XmasDolly! Co-Conductors are Lorie of The Shewbridges of Celebration, Florida, CALLIE from JAmericanSpice, and Stacy from Stacy Uncorked. Just a bunch of swingin' Ladies that Mooooooves Me!  Also, to Cathy & Denise, what wonderful ladies to be helping out Ms. Dolly & her friends.

SO ALL ABOARD EVERYBODY! DON'T PUSH! DON'T SHOVE! There's room for everybody! They're eager to greet us at the station. So get on board, sign their linky, leave a comment on my way out to the next stop because I already have their cool  button then taking the train to the next stop to see/hear the next sounds of Rock & Roll. So, before you leave to go to your next stop, please leave a comment, follow me, and maybe even sign up to my e-mail so you can know when I'm around. 


First of thank you to Ms. XmasDolly and her co-conductors for picking me once again to be in the "SPOTLIGHT" on such almost special day!  HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL YOU LOVELY LADIES!
Spotlight Dancers

The theme this week is all about LOVE, and you've come to the right place because ol' Tom here is a crooner from way back, and I would love to croon you ladies all day long, but I love one gal now, but there's no harm in listening, right?  So this week I'll show you some of my love tunes again.  Hope you're not getting tired of them.  I am working on new ones & they'll be done soon - PROMISE!

 This one is to my "LADY"!



Another wonderful love song:  "I Wake up With you In my Arms"



And my last song is "Coming in and out of your life"!




May I also say Ms. Houston's talent will live on for many a year.  May she rest in peace.  Have a wonderful week, and thank you for any comments & follows in advance!  I follow back!  Have a great day!

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. This theme is right up your alley!
    COngrats on the Spotlight!
    ~Naila Moon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being in the spotlight Mr. Cool! You sure do have the love song moves. My favorite of your picks is Lady. This week's theme suits you like a glove, doesn't it? lol Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being this week's spotlight dancer! You, sir, have some serious moves on you. You are quite the charmer, aren't you? You should be Mr. Smooth, not Mr. Cool. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a lovely serenade! Congratulations on the spotlight dance. I followed you on GFC but my avatar is not showing. I am willing to follow you another way, like if you have twitter or pinterest or facebook page. Just let me know if you want to. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your Spotlight Dance, Tom! I agree with the others - you've got some moves on you! ;) Love all your choices! :)


    Love Like Crazy because you're Hip To My Heart When You Say My Name so I Will Always Love You

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful serenade. Can she read your blog? I hope she sees these.

    Thanks for sharing and congratulations on being featured!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the spotlight!!!! Seems like the perfecttheme for you this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How wonderful you sing the beautiful love songs with your lady in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I could see Rosie's face when she sees this Post. Are you going to send her the link? Love all your choices. CONGRATS ON BEING IN THE SPOTLIGHT - What a perfect fit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the spotlight, Mr. Cool. You have a wonderful groove happening here today - thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete