Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday's Music Moves Me!

HI EVERYBODY AND WELCOME TO THE 80th wk of
"MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME"
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Welcome to MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME ~TOMOSER STYLE! Our Head Conductor of this LOVE TRAIN is my friend, XmasDolly! Co-Conductors are Lorie of The Shewbridges of Celebration, Florida, CALLIE from JAmericanSpice, and Stacy from Stacy Uncorked. Just a bunch of swingin' Ladies that Mooooooves Me!


SO ALL ABOARD EVERYBODY! DON'T PUSH! DON'T SHOVE! There's room for everybody! They're eager to greet us at the station. So get on board, sign their linky, leave a comment on my way out to the next stop because I already have their cool  button then taking the train to the next stop to see/hear the next sounds of Rock & Roll. So, before you leave to go to your next stop, please leave a comment, follow me, and maybe even sign up to my e-mail so you can know when I'm around.  

The theme this week is "Your favorite female singers"'

Karen Carpenter is one of my favorite female singers, but did you know she played the drums too?

KAREN CARPENTER - THE DRUMMER

ELVIS & KARENT CARPENTER "SOLITAIRE"




Have a wonderful week, and thank you for any comments & follows in advance!  I follow back!  Have a great day!



Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. She's pretty good on those drums!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always liked her voice and forgot she played the drums.
    Have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always liked her. She had a great voice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice choices Tom!

    Hope you will be having a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talk about a triple threat-singing, drumming, and a beauty to boot :)

    Great choice for this week's theme.

    Have a musical week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always been a Carpenter's Fan. Thanks for sharing these, Mr. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AH yes, Karen Carpenter! I forgot about the drums.
    Thanks for coming by (and getting on the linky too).
    ~Naila Moon

    http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2012/03/mondays-musicfavorite-female-artist.html

    ReplyDelete