Friday, January 20, 2012

ALOHA FRIDAY PHOTO FLASHBACK, FOLLOW STALK HOP FRIDAY 40 & OVER!

 
"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday a day of rest. So we're doin' the same. On Fridays we're taking it easy on posting. Therefore, our hostess is asking a simple question for you to answer; nothing that requires a lengthy response.If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at the very friendly place of Islandlife808.com. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends and find new followers!

My question is: Do you believe two people can fall in love on-line?


I believe yes because it so happened to me..  Once we get Rose's visa she will be coming here, and we will be getting married.


A friend told me about Alicia's "Friday Photo Flashback" and I thought I'd join in this week.  So dig out the photo albums and put your scanner to good     use! Don't forget to link up so we can all visit and comment on each others blogs!


Me & the kids!  Seems like only yesterday!
Not sure, but I think I joined this blog hop too, but it's a little confusing.  I'll work it out though.  I love the name.

Also, sign up over at FOLLOW FUN FREE FOR ALL AT STACY UNCORKED
for a REALLY GOOD TIME!
 Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you follow.    Have a wonderful weekend ! 
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Of course. I think anything is possible

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tom, that's a very nice family picture. Thanks for sharing with us. As far as your question in this day & age anything is possible if you keep your guard up. I wish you & Rosie all the luck in the world. HEY! CHECK IT OUT! You're first donation. Wow, keep goin' dude! Wish you luck on that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hubby and I met online back when it wasn't 'the thing' to do. ;) So yes, I do believe it! :)

    Procrastination Station and Un-Friending Mother Nature

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, I also met my husband online, and we just celebrated our 11th anniversary. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you can meet someone on line and get to like them. However the Love part is one the requires a physical meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so very sweet. I love old photos and your children were too cute. Hope their just as close to you today thanks for stopping by Tom very sweet of you

    Tricia (Nightowlmama)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I think you can fall in love in any circumstance. :-)

    Kailani
    An Island Life

    ReplyDelete