Thursday, February 16, 2012

ALOHA FRIDAY PHOTO FLASHBACK, FOLLOW STALK HOP FRIDAY 40 & OVER!

 
"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday a day of rest. So we're doin' the same. On Fridays we're taking it easy on posting. Therefore, our hostess is asking a simple question for you to answer; nothing that requires a lengthy response.If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at the very friendly place of Islandlife808.com. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends and find new followers!

My question is:  So let's see how far back you can remember.  What was your very first job?

 My first job was delivering newspapers.

Many moons ago!




Stalk Hop Friday

Also, sign up over at FOLLOW FUN FREE FOR ALL AT STACY UNCORKED
for a REALLY GOOD TIME!
 Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you follow.    Have a wonderful weekend!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. My very first job (which was only 3 years ago) was working at our local state park in the concession building/tackle shop/camping store.

    I absolutely LOVED it! :)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was 14 years old and it was cleaning classrooms at my high school. I made $2.10 an hour and I thought I was rich! LOL!


    Kailani
    An Island Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first job was babysitting while I was in high school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first job was babysitting 4 kids for the neighbor when I was 12. :)


    What's Your Poison?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My first job was babysitting also!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My first job was a baggage handler at YMCA for summer :)

    Happy weekend.

    Seems we have the same questions :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. my first job was in a nursing home.

    ReplyDelete