Sunday, February 19, 2012

Monday's Music Moves Me!

HI EVERYBODY AND WELCOME TO THE 77th wk of
"MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME"
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Welcome to MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME ~TOMOSER STYLE! Our Head Conductor of this LOVE TRAIN is my friend, XmasDolly! Co-Conductors are Lorie of The Shewbridges of Celebration, Florida, CALLIE from JAmericanSpice, and Stacy from Stacy Uncorked. Just a bunch of swingin' Ladies that Mooooooves Me!


SO ALL ABOARD EVERYBODY! DON'T PUSH! DON'T SHOVE! There's room for everybody! They're eager to greet us at the station. So get on board, sign their linky, leave a comment on my way out to the next stop because I already have their cool  button then taking the train to the next stop to see/hear the next sounds of Rock & Roll. So, before you leave to go to your next stop, please leave a comment, follow me, and maybe even sign up to my e-mail so you can know when I'm around. 


The theme this week is a FREEBIE, and so this week I'm going to show you some of my influences, and some singers I really admire..

Two of my favorites  Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin:



And what about that one with Frank and Nancy Sinatra:



Another song hat gives me chills.  Tony Bennett - I left my heart in San Francisco


And there just one other that I really like believe it or not, which is Karen Carpenter


Have a wonderful week, and thank you for any comments & follows in advance!  I follow back!  Have a great day!

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Frank and Dean you simply can't go wrong. I have been told on occasion that I sound like Karen Carpenter when I sing. I don't know.
    ~Naila Moon

    http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2012/02/music-moves-mefeb-20-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Karen Carpenter's voice.

    Happy Monday, Tom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the old crooner classics. Nice picks, Mr. Cool. Thanks for playing along for MM. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool. Thanks for sharing some of your muses :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gee, I just noticed almost 100 followers! Wonder who will be Miss 100???? LOL Have a great day everyone! Really getting an education this week. So many songs I haven't heard, but loving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your choices this week. Frank and Dean - Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choices! I am such a Carpenters fan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great share! I loved the first one, very fun! I'm 100!! Whoot whoot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your taste in music. Some really great songs here. Great and awesome singers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Put these all together and you have the Tom Tomoser style! Tony Bennett is my favorite, but Frank & Dean sure gave me a laugh! They must've been great friends on & off stage.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved watching Dean Martin when I was a kid. I love all of your song picks! These guys: Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, Tony Bennett, and others in their league really could sing. Most musical talent prior to the 90s was good. Karen Carepenter had a lovely voice. What a shame she died so young. You know, we don't have talent like this now. Today's pop artist can only dream about sounding this good. Thanks for sharing and for visiting me yesterday!

    ReplyDelete