Thursday, May 5, 2011

Aloha Friday and Friday Follow & Photo Flashback


Are you a blogger over 40?  I surely am, but not older just wiser! lol
Please join in the fun over at Java's place, and get to know your fellow bloggers at Never Growing Old!!
  This is my first time, so I'm going to follow everybody, and I hope you return the love.

 
"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday a day of rest. So we're doin' the same. On Fridays we're taking it easy on posting. Therefore, our hostess is asking a simple question for you to answer; nothing that requires a lengthy response.If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at the very friendly place of Islandlife808.com. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends and find new followers!
 
My question is:  Do you have any showers, weddings, graduations or family picnics planned this summer?


I sing at weddings (showers, church and receptions). 
Approx. 1940 and I was about 10 or 11
A friend told me about Alicia's "Friday Photo Flashback" and I thought I'd join in this week.  So dig out the photo albums and put your scanner to good use! Don't forget to link up so we can all visit and comment on each others blogs!

 Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you follow.  Have a wonderful weekend ! 
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. I am going to my little cousin's 8th grade graduation. I'm pretty excited just for the excuse to go visit them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are a family that loves to BBQ, so there are a lot of summer picnics planned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have quite a few weddings this years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will picnic a lot but other than that none of those events we get the year off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope, none. If there ends up being any of those I will not be able to attend as we are moving to Japan.


    www.thesocialfrog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for stopping by Katherines Corner. I'm following oyu now. Hugs and have a great weekend.
    P.S> we BBQ at least four times a week in the summer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. None of those celebrations planned or happening around me right now. I seriously need someone to get married though so I can get a good slice of cake!

    :)

    Such a cute photo. I wish I had photos of me as a child.

    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I kinda hope not.... :)


    Have a great day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/05/move-on-mel/

    ReplyDelete
  9. We just went to a wedding!! Love the pic of you! Is that a trophy??

    ReplyDelete
  10. my brother just got married... that is about it for us this year lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. We had a wedding on March 31st, but we have lots of birthdays during the summer and everyone is out of state.
    I adore that photo of you when you were little, too cute! You are about 8 years older than my hubby, so I have photos of him that look similar.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You were a nice looking young man too!
    I am following you via the follow friday blog hop.
    Please follow me.

    http://itsabouttimemamaw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is such a darling picture! :)

    I don't think we have anything planned as far as I know.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't have any big events to go to this summer! I wish we did though!

    And look at you! You look so handsome in that picture!

    ReplyDelete