Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Wordless Wednesday!


Wordless Wednesday is a great day to post an awesome picture that “speaks” for itself, no words needed OVER AT JAVA'S! So, I've found a new home for Wednesday, and I blog-hop all day long looking at great pics! How about you?  The pictures above is at my day-job in which I'm a security-guard.  As they say, "Don't quit your day job".   Have a HAPPY WW!  Leave me a comment and follow me, and I'll return the love for you! 

This is from a gig I had and I just finished singing "I want to wake up with you in my arms".      

The Cakeblast with linky
Mom Spotted with linky


For more Wordless Wednesday visit 5 Minutes 4 MomHere and ThereGo Graham Go, and Hobo Mama’s WW Linky List!

5 comments:

  1. oh i'll bet her heart fluttered. i can just picture you singing that song looking into someone's eyes. i'm swooning!

    thank you so much for stopping by. things, as you know, have been hectic so i haven't "visited" anyone much. but as long as you keep saying hi, i'll ALWAYS come back and say hi to you.

    hope your summer is spectacular!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picture! Thanks for following, I'm following back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. Thanks for sharing. Happy WW.

    ReplyDelete