Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Wordless Wednesday!


Wordless Wednesday is a great day to post an awesome picture that “speaks” for itself, no words needed OVER AT JAVA'S! So, I've found a new home for Wednesday, and I blog-hop all day long looking at great pics! How about you?  The pictures above is at my day-job in which I'm a security-guard.  As they say, "Don't quit your day job".   Have a HAPPY WW!  Leave me a comment and follow me, and I'll return the love for you! 


The Cakeblast with linky
Mom Spotted with linky


For more Wordless Wednesday visit 5 Minutes 4 MomHere and ThereGo Graham Go, and Hobo Mama’s WW Linky List!

4 comments:

  1. I never pictured you as a security guard, but it is good to be versatile. Happy Wordless Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this where they say, "Don't quit your day job". I think your a workaholic or I know a Clark Kent. Clark Kent by day, and Super Entertainer at night. Have a great day and thanks for sharing your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Now, have you secured the perimeter, sir? ;)

    WW: Dragon Princess

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look very dapper in your uniform Mr. Cool :D

    I, too, would never have guessed security guard as a day job, but I can totally see it now that I've seen you in your getup! Lol

    ReplyDelete