Sunday, May 15, 2011

Monday's Music Moves Me

HI EVERYBODY AND WELCOME TO  THE 38th WEEK OF    
"MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME"
 
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend, and welcome to MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME TOMOSER STYLE!   Our Head Conductor of this LOVE TRAIN is  XmasDolly!   Co-Conductors are  Lorie of  The Shewbridges of Celebration, Florida,LARRY from Cakeblast, and CALLIE from JAmericanSpice.  Just a bunch of swingin' people that Mooooooves Me! 

SO ALL ABOARD EVERYBODY!  DON'T PUSH!  DON'T SHOVE!  There's room for everybody!  They're eager to greet us at the station.  So get on board.  Okay, signing in to their linky first;  leaving a comment on my way out to the next stop because I already have their cool button then taking the train to the next stop to see/hear the next sounds of coolness, AND this week I decided to display their linky too.  I'm sure it'll be easy to keep track on who I'm visiting.  So, before you leave to go to your next stop, and this week's theme is a "REGGAE OR HAWAIIAN"!  Unfortunately, I do not have any songs in that catagory.  Although, I do sing at weddings I thought the following would be appropriate.  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.


13 comments:

  1. That is one of my favorites songs, and Andy is my all time favorite singer, you can't go wrong with Andy Williams and the Wedding Song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Tom. Although I was surprised no video of you. Maybe next time huh? If you want to know ahead of time what the themes are look in my right side-bar it tells you there at least a month in advance. Your blog is really shaping up. All you need now is a couple of give-aways. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I haven't heard an Andy Williams song in soooo long. I like you worked out a song for the theme. :-) Nice pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. I wish I could do that dance. Have a great week!

    Katie @ Bookin It Up

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the song and the video. Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that song! made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful video.
    I love the hula dance it is so flowing and graceful.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Andy Williams...oh yes! She did a wonderful job of presenting the song too.
    Peace...Naila Moon

    http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2011/05/meet-me-monday-may-16th-and-music-moves.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely dance... done by a lovely girl... to a lovely song...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, I can do that. umm not without a few bones cracking. :-) Wonderful video to watch. I just realized that this girl expressed the lyrics through her movements too. Nice pick!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always love watching the Hawaiians dance. So entertaining.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Aloha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just the most romantic song! My friend recently got married in Hawaii and we were all able to watch it being streamed across the world! I watched in London!!

    ReplyDelete