Thursday, May 19, 2011

Aloha Friday and Friday Follow & Photo Flashback


Are you a blogger over 40?  I surely am, but not older just wiser! lol
Please join in the fun over at Java's place, and get to know your fellow bloggers at Never Growing Old!!
  This is my first time, so I'm going to follow everybody, and I hope you return the love.

 
"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday a day of rest. So we're doin' the same. On Fridays we're taking it easy on posting. Therefore, our hostess is asking a simple question for you to answer; nothing that requires a lengthy response.If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at the very friendly place of Islandlife808.com. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends and find new followers!
 
My question is: If you get up to dance what type of dance do you like to get up, and dance too?


I usually do the slow dances.
My Grandparents
A friend told me about Alicia's "Friday Photo Flashback" and I thought I'd join in this week.  So dig out the photo albums and put your scanner to good use! Don't forget to link up so we can all visit and comment on each others blogs!

 Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you follow.  Have a wonderful weekend ! 
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. We just love to dance period!!

    Love the old pic of your grandparents!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am an awful dancer...I only dance to Just Dance on the Wii! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great photo of your grandparents!!!

    Its Friday's Shoegasm - go link up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - this mama is not into dancing ;) The Hora at weddings is about all that I will do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I "danced" over from Edge of Escape . I’m following the Friday blog hop that you linked to. Please stop by my blog, I’d love to have you follow me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmmm...going to show my age here. Like the music from the 80s

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't thought about dancing in years. Enjoyed your picture though!

    Have a great Friday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/05/the-zombie-apocalypse/

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE that picture of your grandparents! :)

    I love to dance to anything! ;)

    Aloha: Playdates and Sleepovers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not too picky here. I don't dance too well, but I would dance for fun to any music.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Being the "gimp" (TeeHee) that I am, I can only slow dance, when I can get my hubs to dance at all - then my cane gets in the way, anyway. =)
    I adore the photo of your grandparents, he looks like quite a fellow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like slow dancing to the rat pack classics

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like so much different music to dance to. however any latin dance would get me up as well as reggae dancehall.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, that's a great photo! They look so young..like teenagers!!!

    And what kind of music???? Any kind that I can move to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Definitely something that has some kick to it! Although, pretty much anything that I can move to will do just fine :)

    That is such a sweet picture! I love their outfits :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anything with a funky sound! Michael Jackson, disco tunes or some techno!

    ReplyDelete