Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Wordless Wednesday!


Wordless Wednesday is a great day to post an awesome picture that “speaks” for itself, no words needed OVER AT JAVA'S! So, I've found a new home for Wednesday, and I blog-hop all day long looking at great pics! How about you?  This picture is on the back of one of my CD's, and I'm doing a promotion on it starting today.  I'm also doing my first review/give-away to follow this Wordless Wednesday.  Check it out and I hope you enter, and enjoy my CD.  Good luck to everyone.   Have a HAPPY WW!  Leave me a comment and follow me, and I'll return the love for you!


The Cakeblast with linky
Mom Spotted with linky


For more Wordless Wednesday visit 5 Minutes 4 MomHere and ThereGo Graham Go, and Hobo Mama’s WW Linky List!

7 comments:

  1. Great looking jacket cover! do they still call them jacket covers? music is sweetness for the soul. Good luck with your CD promo. thanks for the invite to follow, I am ;) thanks so stopping by & commenting at my place & link up as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. Congrats on your new CD and promo/giveaway. Happy Wordless Wednesday! I spend the day looking at cool photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude totally awesome. Gotta head over to CDBaby & hear some more of it. Totally cool man, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool!
    Congrats on your first review/giveaway xD

    ReplyDelete